Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Big Move Begins!

Hello faithful readers! I've decided to make as many changes as my brain can take in the next week or so and move this blog to its very own site - just as soon as I figure out exactly how to do that. Heh.

And no, I don't plan on sleeping much in the next week, but thanks for asking. If you're local, take pity on me and throw me a chocolate bar or an IV drip of caffeine.

So, hopefully this will be my last Blogger-hosted post. Come Aug. 1, check out the all-new, totally snazzified, bedazzled and gloriously bedecked blog at myheartsindixie.com.

And in the meantime, check out a couple of fun Happy List ideas to close out my Blogger era. God bless you all and thank you for reading, commenting and spreading the word about My Heart's In Dixie. Y'all try to stay out of trouble for a few days, m'kay?
  • This is my favorite new musical group, and I guarantee you'll love them, too. Even if you're not a country fan, check them out. Their harmonies are fantastic, and heads up ladies, the gentlemen half of the quartet are rather easy on the eyes.
  • I'll probably mention this again soon, but mark your calendars now - "Mad Men" is back on AMC Aug. 16. I usually only manage to watch one TV show a week - "Intervention" - but I'll even forego that for a while to watch STL native Jon Hamm and everyone else on this fantastic show.
  • Shameless plug - Happy Birthday to Me on July 28th! This is my last official birthday - beginning next year, I'll begin revisiting old birthdays by working my way back down the age scale. I'm Southern - that's what we do when we reach a certain age. And I am so there.

No comments: